Senior Salesforce Architect (Catonsville, MD or remote from any location in the U.S.)
- Create a Salesforce Center of Excellence – templates, best practices, DevOps standardization.
- Build customer relationships and become a trusted advisor to customers.
- Represent the company as an executive in meetings and other Teaming Partners on joint bids or other business development initiatives.
- Confer with IT professionals such as system analysts and business owners to gather functional requirements.
- Conduct detailed analysis of functional and technical business requirements to determine the feasibility of design.
- Determine the functional requirements and goals including performance, scalability, compatibility, security, diagnostics and disaster recovery.
- Map business requirements to the system and prepare technical specifications for custom development and systems integration.
- Oversee Salesforce projects for adoption of SF best practices and consistency.
- Provide thought leadership, author white papers with emerging and new Salesforce features.
- Responsible for providing technical solutions for RFP and proposal responses. Help with proof of concepts, prototypes to support business development initiatives.
- Identify opportunities for growth on existing Salesforce projects- new SF features that can be used and how to grow existing contracts.
- Implement new requirements and change Salesforce org using Salesforce configuration and programming languages.
- Involve in unit and user acceptance testing to deliver bug free requirements.
- Perform the migration of all implemented requirements from one environment to another environment.
- Perform the peer code review to make sure technical specifications are met.
- Analyze and change the code to improve system performance.
- Mentor and train new Salesforce resources.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a closely related Engineering field with 5 years of progressive experience.
Send resume to Radiant Infotech LLC at 5523 Research Park Drive, Suite #130, Cantonsville, MD 21228. This position is eligible for the employee referral program